Weekly Playlist #2

17:58

Paramore's new album "Hard Times" dropped on Spotify this week. I was never a hardcore massive fan before, I mean don't get me wrong, I enjoyed their music, but I never listened to a full album of theirs. This time around I've managed to listen to the whole of their new album and I am in LOVE 😍

I definitely know that it's not like anything they've ever done before; it's a lot more electro-pop, rather than the punk-pop-rock of before. Although it's different, I am completely digging it - it actually reminds me of the Ting Tings light poppy beats. Sometimes you just need a bit of happy pop to get you through the day, and that's where Paramore hits the mark.

Fall Out Boy has made an honourable mention on this playlist due to the fact that it randomly came up on a playlist while I was getting ready, and I just couldn't resist dancing and singing along to the tune. It's been YEARS since I've heard "Sugar, We're Goin Down", and it just brought back so many memories - especially those of singing along to the famously misheard lyrics of the band.

On the whole, I've been a bit lacklustre on the music front this week. This is mainly due to the fact that I've been having "Hard Times" on repeat for quite a while - there's absolutely nothing wrong with that though!

You Might Also Like

0 comments