2018: Reading Goals

18:00

I've been extremely slack in the reading department this year, and although I don't care about the numbers and the stats as much as I used to, I want to read a hell of a lot more in 2018. Next year I'm getting my mojo back, I'm gonna start reading more, reviewing more, and I truly want to rekindle my passion for reading.

I want to read at least 4 books a month next year, which is 48...but I decided to round that up to the more visually pleasing 50 books. I'm going to go for the 50 book challenge again next year, which I haven't completed since 2013, when I read 73 (I was going for 100 that year). In fact, I don't think I've ever completed a yearly book challenge without altering the number of books I want to read to make myself win; which isn't a good thing. So to complete a book challenge for the first time would be absolutely AMAZING!

I just want to focus on reading in 2018, I don't wanna partake in any particular challenges; whether that be genre, page number or anything else of the sort - I just want the simple goal of reading more books, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, I'm getting back to basics.

Here's a list of some of the books that I want to read:
Winter - Marissa Meyer
Renegades - Marissa Meyer
The Circle - Dave Eggers
A Gathering Of Shadows - V.E. Schwab
A Conjuring Of Light - V.E. Schwab
A Court Of Thorns And Roses - Sarah J. Maas

The Way Of Kings - Brandon Sanderson
Words Of Radiance - Brandon Sanderson
The Fifth Season - N.K. Jemisin

What are your reading goals for 2018?


You Might Also Like

0 comments