The Gratitude Journal #1

18:00


Whenever I'm feeling low I like to make a list of what I'm grateful for; this helps me remember that I've got so much to be happy for in life and that having a bad day isn't the end of the world. It grounds me and takes me back to reality, instead of staying up there in my head with my own thoughts which could lead to hours of unproductivity (is that even a word? It doesn't look right!).

I'm also a massive fan of writing lists, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with doing something that you love! In fact, I'd recommend it daily. So here's my gratitude for the day:

● Everything in my life if slotting nicely into place.
● I'm doing something that I've been wanting to do for the longest time, and that's moving somewhere new.
● I have been working hard on doing things I have put off for so long
● I have loving and supportive family and friends
● I don't have any long-term commitments that keep me from moving
● I'm learning to discover myself again
● I will get to explore somewhere new
● I will get to meet tons of new people
● I will get to experience a different way of life in a city rather than a town
● Knowing that I can't control everything that happens to me
● Learning to listen to the sound of my breath and stay calm
● Learning to meditate
● Learning to take a break

Even just writing out these things gives me a massive release and reminds me of all the good things that are happening or will be happening in my life that I have every reason to be grateful for. What are you grateful for today?





You Might Also Like

0 comments